Redwood Forest Home ~ Investment Opportunity!
SB Studio 24978 Cobb Drive Willits Ca 95490 Contact: shannondoahbuckley@gmail.com INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY : 24978 Cobb Drive Willits CA 95490 Post Divorce 4/23/23 Jason and I are still amicably co~living together with Grammy and co~parenting Aspen. Here are photos of our house ~ Approx. 1750 sq.ft. 2 acres Redwood Forest Brooktrails Township up the North Western hills in the town of Willits 3/4 Bedroom 2 Bath Lvng Rm Din Rm Kitchen 2 Car Garage Southern Facing and Sunny Garden!! INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Jason and I have equal ownership of our home. We are thinking about the many possibilities of relocating and then personally renting out our home. Since my business and my personal Management work is already online I will be Managing potential offers and negotiations. ~ We are also thinking about partnering with the ideal person/s and renovating this home therefore doubling/tripling the value as an investment plus retreat, seasonal rental property. POTENTIAL RENTALS + INVESTMENTS: This ho...


Comments
Post a Comment